Haynes Breakfast Club | Champion of Champions Paddock
What is the Breakfast Club?
Running on the first Sunday of each month at Haynes Motor Museum, we bring together like-minded motoring enthusiasts to meet and share their automotive passion over a delicious breakfast bap.
Just love cars? Join us as a spectator and marvel at fellow enthusiasts' motors. Tickets cost £5 per vehicle or up to 4 people on foot.
Not included in Museum entry.
The Paddock is a gated area, located in the prime spot next to the Museum. Celebrating a different theme each month. In December, the Paddock will be by invite only and is for the winners from each Paddock competition in 2023. All winners from 2023 will be contacted closer to the time with details of this.
PEOPLE'S PADDOCK CHAMPION
All Breakfast Clubbers will get the chance to vote for their favourite vehicle in the Paddock. Not only will the winner earn a prestigious title, but they'll also take home a winner's trophy, the coveted People's Paddock Champion window sticker and a Bullet Car Care Gift Set. The winners from each month will be invited back for the final Paddock celebration of 2023, 'The People's Champion of Champions'.
Things to know:
- Purchase a ticket to the Breakfast Club
- Book your space in the Paddock by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please email your car make, model and registration number
- You must be booked into the Paddock by midday on the Friday before the Breakfast Club to be entered
- Voting starts when the Breakfast Club opens
- Voting is done via QR code or by following a link where you can choose your favourite from the list of vehicles in the Paddock
- The winner will be announced later on in the morning of the event
Please note, the ticket is for admission only, breakfast is not included.
Find out more about the Breakfast Club here.