A recipe for success!
The main ingredients you’ll need are enthusiasm, passion, and commitment. Some might say it’s a sure-fire recipe for success! The recipe in question? A recipe for new Food and Beverage Team Members. With 35-and-40-hour contracts available and a whole host of benefits such as free admission to the Museum for you and your family. This is a career opportunity you certainly don’t want to miss out on.
So, ladies and gents, grab your aprons and get in touch with the Museum with the ingredients you think you could add to this must-have recipe before the timer runs out!
wHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Serving customers with delicious food and drinks
- Assisting customers in a professional, courteous, and friendly manner
- Possibly assisting with catering at our Breakfast Clubs held on the first Sunday of each month.
- Ensuring all food hygiene and allergen information is completed
- Assisting with the delivery of conferences and group visits
- Operating the till and daily cash up
- Clearing tables and filling and emptying the dishwasher
- Cleaning and replenishing counter stock
- Ensuring all areas of the cafe are tidy at the end of the day, including sweeping and mopping floors
- Assisting in stock ordering and stock rotation
What's in it for you!
- Barista Training
- 29 days holiday
- Free onsite parking
- Staff discounts across the Museum
- Free entry to the Museum for you and your family!
- Pension Scheme
Want to join the team?
Send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email Charmaine telling us why you think you'd be a great fit in our team and what ingredients you think you can add to this recipe for success!
No agencies, please.