Later this year (2023), Haynes Motor Museum is set to launch a brand-new exhibition celebrating the history of motorcycles in Britain.
To some, this may sound exciting and to others less so! – Our aim is to make the new exhibition appealing to everyone. From the enthusiast to children and history buffs to parents. This is where you could help! With your views and assistance, we want to create an engaging, educational, fun, and interactive experience for everyone.
We’re setting up three focus groups from three different visitor types to join us in order to:
- determine your existing knowledge around the history of motorcycles in Britain
- gauge your interest and expectations of how the exhibition might be displayed and interpreted
If you’re either a parent to children aged 5 – 11, a motorcycle enthusiast or someone who generally loves history and museums we’d love to hear from you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: Saturday 15th July
What happens: On arrival, you’ll be invited to do a self-guided visit of the existing Museum exhibitions for an hour. Each different focus group will then meet up with our Museum team who will take you to our board room for a group discussion and series of questions.
|Self-guided Museum visit
|Focus group session
|Group 1 - Parents
|Group 2 – Motorcycle enthusiasts
|Group 3 – Museum enthusiasts
Group size: 5 – 10 people per group
What do you get in return:
- Provision of teas, coffees and cake/ biscuits for the focus group sessions.
- All participants to receive a free annual pass for them and their partner/ family to the Museum
- An invitation to the new exhibition opening later this year
- You’ll be playing an important part in the shape of our brand-new exhibition and potentially the future of the Museum!
RSVP: Please email to confirm your interest by 5pm on Friday 7th July. Please do not attend unless you have already emailed us and we have confirmed your attendance.
Contact: email@example.com or phone 01963 407037