- Q- WHEN IS THE MUSEUM OPEN?
- Q – Where can I purchase an admission ticket?
- Q - DO I HAVE TO PRE-BOOK A DAY TO VISIT?
A – We encourage you to pre-book your tickets, especially during peak times such as school holidays. Availability may be available on the day for walk-ins, please ring ahead on the day to check on 01963 440804
- Q - DO I HAVE TO PRE-BOOK IF I ALREADY HAVE A TICKET?
A – We encourage you to pre-book your tickets, even if you have an existing admission ticket, especially during peak times such as school holidays. Availability may be available on the day for walk-ins, please ring ahead on the day to check on 01963 440804
- Q - CAN I PRE-BOOK MUSEUM TICKETS OVER THE PHONE?
A – Yes. If you are having problems with booking a ticket online, you can speak to our team directly on 01963 440804 (between 09:30 to 16:30)
- Q - I HAVE A MUSEUM TICKET, CAN I VISIT HAYNES BREAKFAST CLUB AS PART OF MY VISIT?
A- No these events are ticketed separately. Please be advised that on the 1st Sunday of the month, the Haynes Breakfast Club events will be taking place in the Museum’s car park. There will be no access to Museum only visitors prior to 9:30am on these dates . These events are ‘participant only’ events. There will be no access to Haynes Breakfast Club without a pre-booked ‘participant’ ticket.
- Q - HOW WILL YOU USE NHS TRACK AND TRACE DATA
- Q - WHAT SAFETY PRECAUTIONS ARE IN PLACE FOR COVID 19
- Q - ARE DOGS ALLOWED IN THE MUSEUM?
Only Assistance dogs are allowed within the Museum. Pet dogs are not allowed in the Museum, however, they are allowed outside access at the front and rear of the Museum.
- Q – How much is an admission ticket?
- Q - Do Carers pay for admission?
- A – Visitors who require a carer to facilitate their visit will be given a free complimentary carer’s day ticket on the day of your visit with every paying disabled admission ticket. Please contact the Museum prior to your visit if you require multiple carers. Please be aware the reception staff may ask to present proof of eligibility. For full information, please refer to our Access Statement.
- Q – What is Gift Aid?
- Q – What discounts do you offer?
- Q – How can I get to the Museum?
- Q – What time does the Museum open and close?
- Q- Is there a Children's play area?
- Q – What food and refreshment are available at the museum?
- Q – Can I purchase souvenirs and gifts?
- Q - CAN I TAKE PHOTOGRAPHS?
A - You are welcome to take photographs during your visit which are taken for your personal use. Commercial photography is not permitted without prior arrangement, please contact us on 01963 440804 to find out more. Please feel free to share your photographs on social media and tag us in your posts.
- Q – What other facilities do you have?
- Q – Is the entire Museum accessible to disabled visitors?
- Q – Where can I stay locally?
- Q – I still cannot find the answer to my question
- Q- Can I bring a picnic?
There is an outside area which can be used for picnics. Please note that the café seating area will only be available for café customers as there is limited the seating available.