- Q- When is the museum open?
The Museum is open everyday 10am - 5:30pm. Pre-booking your visit is advised. Please check our opening hours Read more here.
- Q – Where can I purchase an admission ticket?
A – Pre-book your tickets here or call 01963 440804
- Can I get a refund on my tickets?
Tickets are non-refundable. If you can no longer attend on the day your ticket has been booked, please call us on 01963 440804 and we can change the date of your booking for you.
- Q - Do I have to pre-book a day to visit?
A – We encourage you to pre-book your tickets, especially during peak times such as school holidays. Availability may be available on the day for walk-ins, please ring ahead on the day to check on 01963 440804
- Q - Do I have to pre-book if I already have a ticket?
A – We encourage you to pre-book your tickets, even if you have an existing admission ticket, especially during peak times such as school holidays. Availability may be available on the day for walk-ins, please ring ahead on the day to check on 01963 440804
- Q - I have a museum ticket, can I visit Haynes Breakfast Club as part of my visit?
A- No these events are ticketed separately. Please be advised that on the 1st Sunday of the month, the Haynes Breakfast Club events will be taking place in the Museum’s car park. There will be no access to Museum only visitors prior to 9:30am on these dates. These events are ‘participant only’ events. There will be no access to Haynes Breakfast Club without a pre-booked Haynes Breakfast Club ticket.
- Q - Are dogs allowed in the museum?
Only Assistance dogs are allowed within the Museum. Pet dogs are not allowed in the Museum, however, they are allowed outside access at the front and rear of the Museum.
- Q – How much is an admission ticket?
- Q - Do Carers pay for admission?
- A – Visitors who require a carer to facilitate their visit will be given a free complimentary carer’s day ticket on the day of your visit with every paying disabled admission ticket. Please contact the Museum prior to your visit if you require multiple carers. Please be aware the reception staff may ask to present proof of eligibility. For full information, please refer to our Access Statement.
- Q – What is Gift Aid?
A – Please refer to our Gift Aid information.
- Q – What discounts do you offer?
- Q – How can I get to the Museum?
A – Please refer to how to find us where you will find driving directions and times, information on public transport links including buses and trains.
- Q – What time does the Museum open and close?
A – Please refer to our opening times.
- Q- Is there a Children's play area?
A - Yes there is a children's outdoor playground - Read more here
- Q – What food and refreshment are available at the museum?
A – We have an excellent café (Café 750) that serves snacks and drinks throughout the day.
- Q – Can I purchase souvenirs and gifts?
A – Yes, we have a Museum shop onsite and online that stocks a wide range of gifts including specialist automobilia and models, as well as regular souvenirs.
- Q - Can I take photographs?
A - You are welcome to take photographs during your visit which are taken for your personal use. Commercial photography is not permitted without prior arrangement, please contact us on 01963 440804 to find out more. Please feel free to share your photographs on social media and tag us in your posts.
- Q – What other facilities do you have?
- Q – Is the entire Museum accessible to disabled visitors?
A – Yes, please refer to our access statement for further information.
- Q – I still cannot find the answer to my question
A – Please call us on 01963 440804 for assistance
- Q- Can I bring a picnic?
There is an outside area which can be used for picnics. Please note that the café seating area will only be available for café customers as there is limited the seating available.