There's so much fun to be had at the Museum this May Half Term!
Are you a budding vehicle designer? Yes, then it’s time to get creating as Brick Week comes to everyone’s favourite motoring museum. Be inspired by our amazing collection of 2, 3 and 4-wheeled vehicles to create your very own amazing machine to add to our mini museum.
Creators will also have the chance to win an amazing Lego prize by uploading a photo of your creation onto social media and tagging the Museum!
The Brick Week pit-stop stations are in various places in the Museum and are included in Museum entry. Book tickets online and save 10%.
Your vehicle creation will be on display for the duration of your visit.
Outdoor Car Displays
11am and 2 pm
27 of May - 4 June
On selected days the Museum will be putting on a special display of cars in the outdoor show area. Visitors will have the opportunity to see under the bonnet of these special motors and maybe even have the opportunity to sit behind the driver's seat! (Subject to weather).
The displays will feature cars such as the Auto Rickshaw, the AA motorcycle and sidecar, the iconic Ford Mustang and more classic motors!
*There will be no displays on Sundays
Let your little ones run wild
Our outdoor play area, Haynes Motorland, is the perfect place for the kids to let off some steam. With a mini-road system, our younger drivers can ride tricycles and Little Tike cars around, stopping off at the play drive-through and petrol station along the way! Why not have a quick race in our coin-operated go-karts or play on the diggers!
Marvel at magnificent motors
Explore some of the most iconic cars in the world on your visit, from the most valuable car in the Museum, the Duesenberg and the iconic Williams F1 car FW14, driven by racing legend Nigel Mansell to the world's first motorised vehicle, the Benz Motor Wagen.
So much to see and do
There's so much to see and do for everyone at the Museum! Create your own design on our interactive paint a mini, discover the cinema in the Williams exhibition, create a brass rubbing and for our tiny drivers, you can drive around the Museum in the Little Tike cars.
Shopping and eating
Refuel in our cafe, where we serve light bites such as sandwiches, pastries, cakes and a selection of hot and cold drinks. Take a pitstop halfway around the Museum at our kiosk located in the outdoor play area serving ice cream, cold drinks and snacks. Don't forget to visit our gift shop on the way out and purchase your very own Lego set! Offering a huge selection of items such as, pocket money toys, scale models, Museum souvenirs and more!
Brick Week Competition Terms and Conditions
- Take a photo of your Brick Week creation on your visit
- Entry to the competition is via Instagram or Facebook and all entries must tag Haynes Motor Museum
- One prize winner from each age category will be picked by our expert panel of judges
- The age categories are 5 and under, 6 - 8 years, 9 years +
- Please note, the LEGO set for the 5 and under category is recommended for children aged 5+
- The closing date to enter the competition is Monday 5th June
- All winners will be contacted on Tuesday 6th June via the Social Media channel they entered on
- Please ensure your Social Media page isn't on 'Private' as we will be unable to see your entry
- The prizes cannot be exchanged for monetary value